What Data We Collect
Use of Your Personal information
In general, personal information you submit to us is used either to respond to requests that you make, aid us in serving you better, or market our Services. We use your personal information in the following ways:
● Operate, maintain, and improve our site(s), products, and services;
● Respond to comments and questions and provide customer service;
● Link or combine user information with other personal information we get from third parties, to help understand your needs and provide you with better service;
● Develop, improve, and deliver marketing and advertising for the Services;
● Provide and deliver products and services you request;
● Identify you as a user in our system; We may store and process your personal information on servers located in both the United States and Europe. We may also create anonymous data records from your personal information by completely excluding information (such as your name) that makes the data personally identifiable to you. We use this anonymous data to analyze request and usage patterns so that we may enhance the content of our Services and improve Site functionality. We reserve the right to use anonymous data for any purpose and disclose anonymous data to third parties at our sole discretion. We may receive testimonials and comments from users who have had positive experiences with our Services. We may publish such content. When we publish this content, we may identify our users by their first and last name. We obtain the user's consent prior to posting this information along with the testimonial.
Disclosure of Your Personal information
● To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it, for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information, or with your consent;
● To third parties designated by you;
● With our subsidiaries and affiliates;
● To third parties to process payments made through the Services;
● With contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business;
Third Party Websites
Your Choices Regarding Information
Our Services are not directed to children under the age of 13. If a child under 13 submits personal information to us and we learn that this is the case, we will take steps to remove the personal information from our databases. If you believe that we might have any personal information from a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
As a user of our site you have the following rights, any of which you may exercise by contacting us at email@example.com
● The right to ask what personal data that we hold about you at any time. Extra requests (particularly repetitive) for data may result in a fee being charged to the user.
● The right to ask us to update and correct any out-of-date or incorrect personal data that we hold about you free of charge.
● As set out above, the right to opt out of any marketing communications that we may send you. Further information regarding your rights can be found under: https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/guide-to-the-general-data-protection-regulation-gdpr/individual-rights/